It is our intention to help avoid the spread of Covid-19 by putting together procedures so that all of you, our members, and our staff are safe. By putting these procedures in place we will be limiting any possible exposure of this virus. In order to reopen for business we need all of you individually and collectively to help us with that by following our recommendations and guidelines.
Thank you so much for your trust and for cooperating during this time.
New Class Reservation Policy (covid-19)
We will have a Class Reservation and Early Cancellation/No Show policy that will be implemented immediately. We have never asked you to reserve your spot before but because of the guidelines that the state has put into place we will have to do this for now. This will not be permanent.
1. In our new policy, early registration or ‘reserving a class’ will be up until 5 minutes before the start of class. At this time, if you are pre-registered, then you are locked into that class. If you do not show up, you will be charged $10 for taking the spot.
2. You can only reserve for ONE class per day. Do not hold spots in multiple classes at once. Choose one. If you need to change later, leave that reservation before reserving a different time.
3. If you are not able to attend and you wish to cancel prior to the class you must do so by cancelling the reservation on the app. If something has prevented you from attending last minute, contact the gym by sending an email to [email protected] PLEASE DO NOT text or contact a coach/staff member’s personal phone.
how to reserve a class
1. Those of you who do not have the App please download the zen planner App on your phones. (It looks like a capital Z)
2. You will be able to reserve your class 24 hours in advance.
3. Reserve only ONE class per day.
4. If you do not get in you can be put on a waitlist.
5. IF YOU DO NOT RESERVE A SPOT IN THE CLASS YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO COME IN AND DO THE CLASS.
At this time the schedule will be as follows:
8:00 AM/9:00 AM/12:00 PM
5:30 PM/6:30 PM/7:30 PM
8:00 AM/9:00AM /10:00 AM
1. Self-isolation – if you are sick, stay home.
2. Practice social distancing of at least six feet distance to the greatest extent possible (inside and outside the gym)
3. Wash hands frequently (20 seconds with soap and water or use of a sanitizer that contains at least 70% alcohol). Do this upon arriving at the gym.
4. Clean and disinfect your equipment.
5. Cover mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze, and throw used tissues away immediately after use.
6. We will offer temperatures check before class.
SPECIFIC GYM RULES/PRECAUTIONS
ALL classes will take place in both indoor/outdoor area. The rules we have in place will be followed in FULL and then hopefully will be dialed back a bit as time goes on. Again, we thank you for your support and cooperation during this time.
1. Please arrive in your workout clothes and do not bring in your work attire (especially from the healthcare field) into the gym.
2. After class, you will be provided with cleaning supplies and expected to wipe down and sanitize everything you have touched/used.
3. Our class size will start out small and hopefully will be added as time goes on. We will be starting with 10.
4. Enter from front of building. Exit from back door.
5. These guidelines will be altered as time goes on. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. If you have any questions please email us at [email protected]
1. You will be staying in a designated area for the duration of the class.
2. There will be no chalk buckets.
3. Coaches will guide you when to grab your equipment.
4. Remember to please respect everyone’s space.
1. After you complete the workout you will have cleaning supplies available. Please put your equipment away in its appropriate spot, then spray the equipment, and then wipe it all down with the paper towels. Or disinfect wipes IN THAT ORDER. **Please be mindful of how many wipes you are using**
2. When you leave the gym please throw out any garbage that you have.
3. Use the hand sanitizer we have available to you.
4. Socializing will occur outside the gym.
5. Leaving using the back exit.
6. Feel free to hangout in the front with everyone! But remember to practice social distancing 🙂
7. Fit aid/waters will be for sale. Please ask a coach to get it for you.
Safety guidelines update…8/30/20
The following plan details CFG’s member-facing compliance protocols to meet the requirements outlined in the Reopening New York Gyms & Fitness Centers Guidelines. These plans will be re-evaluated with any updated guidelines.
All visits to the gym will be by appointment only and for a specific amount of time.
Members must come to the gym alone. No kids, friends or dogs. 🙁
Acceptable face coverings include, but are not limited to, cloth-based face coverings and disposable masks appropriate for exercise.