Oren is Owner of CrossFit Glendale. Oren has dedicated the past 10 years of his life to helping people improve their health, their performance and the quality of their lives through strength & conditioning. Oren has been involved with sports and fitness conditioning most of his life. Before college he played both baseball and basketball but excelled at soccer, resulting in a Division 1 Soccer Scholarship from Long Island University. It was his experiences in collegiate athletics that led him to take a serious interest in strength conditioning training and coaching upon graduation.
Prior to opening CF Glendale, Oren worked at Manhattan’s premier training facility, The Sports Club LA Upper East Side. Oren joined The Sports Club/LA as a Private Trainer, and was quickly promoted to Master Trainer and Sports Manager. Oren began working with many elite NBA players to develop players on-court conditioning, quickness, agility, footwork and strength. In addition, he prepared top college and international players for their rookie season and NBA Draft.
- Kris Humphries- Brooklyn Nets
- Emeka Okafor- Washington Wizards
- Troy Murphy- Los Angeles Lakers
- Metta World Peace- Los Angeles Lakers
- Boki Nachbar – Houston Rockets
- Bojan Bogdanvich- Brooklyn Nets (International)
- Artim Zebelin- International
- Samuel Dalembert – Milwaukee Bucks
- Tiny Gallon- Milwaukee Bucks
- Chris Smith- New York Knicks (Louisville)
Oren has been featured in Gotham magazine, Men’s Fitness, The Today Show and Bravo TV series “Love Broker”.
- CrossFit – Level 1 Certified Trainer
- CrossFit Coaches Prep Course
- CrossFit Kids Trainer
- Outlaw Training Camp
- CrossFit Kettlebell
- CrossFit Football
- CrossFit Mobility
- Freestyle Connection Seminar with Carl Paoli
- NASM -CPT
- CHEK Institute – Exercise Coach
- B.A. Exercise Science – Long Island University