Catherine has been involved in athletics since a very early age. Born into a large family of athletes, she played multiple sports growing up. Ultimately, she fell in love with basketball and earned a Division I scholarship to play at Colgate University.
Catherine has coached children of all ages in a variety of settings – from the classroom to the basketball court to the CrossFit box. She believes that we can all learn to move functionally and efficiently regardless of our environment or ability.
- CrossFit Level 1
- CrossFit Aerobic Capacity with Chris Hinshaw
- Freestyle Connection Seminar with Carl Paoli
- Wodapalooza Team Competitor – 2017
- Colgate Women’s Basketball Athlete/Team Captain (2010-2014)
- B.A. – Colgate University 2014
- M.Ed – CUNY Hunter College 2016